Most of the SEO work and success based on organic search. Keywords relevancy is more important because it is the real roadmap to generate website traffic. Main topic we are going to discuss here is about penalty free websites in the year of 2016. New Year is going to start with Penguin update and this update will effect with real time version. It will help Google to detect spammed links in a website. Once, spammed links are removed, and then website will automatically recover its position.
Keeping in mind this new Penguin update, follow the clean website linking strategy for organic search. Paid search exist, but for a time being. It doesn’t entertain on long term basis. While, organic search takes time and enables to get long term search results. This is just a short definition to define organic and paid search difference. Let’s discuss some of the important reasons of organic search comparing paid search:
Paid Search Depends on Organic Search
Most probably this statement will make you confuse. How a paid search could depends on organic search? Organic SEO is simply a best way of delivering relevant website traffic. Paid search ads perform better in some capacities and accounted for almost 10% of total website traffic. On the other hand, organic SEO gives 90% or above search results of website visitors. So, the organic SEO or organic search still rocks. In start, paid SEO will give you huge amount of website traffic but organic SEO will be a pillar for it or we can say that it gives backup to maintain this traffic.
Social media is the very quick way of sharing your links and getting visitors’ engagement for your business. The design of a website and development are the secondary ways of getting visitors’ attraction. Social media is primary in first step of saying welcome to visitors, after that a website layout and development criteria will work to engage a user. Today, vast use of social media sites like FaceBook, Google+, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest, and more are the ways of keeping yourself and your business connected to potential users.
Investment for Campaigns
In the paid advertisement on FaceBook or Google AdWords will give you traffic on condition that you will feed the meter. Invest some money on paid campaigns and you will get an instant rise in website traffic. But, we can’t see this traffic on long term and referral to the keywords. On the other hand, Organic SEO services provide fetch search results on specific keywords by reading and understanding user state of mind. As compare to the paid SEO, organic SEO will not give you result of in and out from a single page in analytics reports and organic SEO gives a satisfactory bounce rate result. Paid SEO is like a renting while organic SEO reduce the investment to maintenance levels or even pause if required.
All the experience of SEO and expert marketing services involving website visibility through organic and paid SEO also based on website design, implementation, accessibility, and standards. Keep in touch with us and surely we will discuss about some useful tools for this aspect of penalty free websites in coming years.