Full filament of unique diversity of the Tourism industry in the emirate to collect in a harmonious blending between heritage, tourism, entertainment, culture, trade, business and investment.
Building an integrated tourist industry to make the emirate of Fujairah, a preferred global tourist destination and highlight the various tourism potentials that the emirate boasts with.
The Fujairah Tourism and Antiquates origination, which represent a qualitative leap in the development of the tourism industry in the emirate to pay attention to the antiquities and heritage and to archive tourism development to the emirates to the highest levels consistent with civilization heritage , cultures, and community values of the of the society and place the emirate of Fujairah on the tourist map of the world. Act No. 3, which issued by his Highness Sheikh Hamad Bin Mohammed Al Sharqi, Supreme Council Member, Ruler of Fujairah in May31,2009. Determined the establishment of the Fujairah Tourism and Antiquities Authority.
Functions and the terms of reference :
1. To encourage and develop and arrange tourism industry in the emirate and stimulate the process of tourism promotion locally, regionally and Internationally.
2. Interest in museum and monuments and their protection and maintenance, and display and given visitors a broad and deep knowledge about Emirate’s heritage and its culture and appreciate the archaeological capacity for what previous generations in the Emirates has left from which has been made, engraved or written.
3. Holding and establishing tourism and heritage seminars, conferences, exhibitions and festivals, to enlighten investors objects of various tourist activities in the emirates.
4. Participation in seminars and conference held inside or outside the state in coordination’s with the concerned authorities.
5. Granting of ratification and the issuance of approvals on tourism licenses and monitoring the tourism activity in the emirate.
6. Conduct studies to identify areas for tourism investments called the tourism investment zones.
7. Develop a plan of tourism development of the emirates in accordance with generally accepted tourist standards.Live preview