- September 26, 2018
- Posted by: admin
Search engine optimization (SEO) is a must because it is the most valuable marketing channel. Â Here are top SEO Facts and Stats 2018 you need to know about search engine optimization.
- The organic search produces 51 % of all website traffic.
- 40% of revenue comes from organic traffic.
- Over 72.02 billion USD is expected by top USA brands and agencies to be shell out for SEO services in 2018.
- Majority of businesses are spending 60,000 USD per month on SEO Services.
- Out of 5, 4 users utilize search engines for finding local information.
- 3 percent of web users are inclined towards mobile surfing in contrast to desktop search.
- 79 percent of people perform relevant call to action before purchasing.
- The average number of words a used by a normal web surfer in search query is 3.
- Up to 8% search queries are based on phrased questions.
- Majority of large firms e.g. up to 41 % consider link building as the most difficult SEO tactic.
- Google has almost captured 81 % market share of search engines.
- The location services searches constitute 30 percent of all mobile searches.
- Google Maps constitutes 1% clicks for the search.
- Google Image Search constitutes 3% of clicks.
- 20X is the power of SEO over PPC on both mobile and desktop. It means 20 times SEO is more conducive than PPC for searches.
- 45% of all firms are incorporating â€œContent Marketingâ€ as their mainstream strategy for SEO.
[The author last posted an articles for Offshore IT Staffing inÂ Pakistan]
These are some of the SEO Facts and Stats 2018 which are taken into consideration by SEO Experts in Pakistan.