Employment Statistics for projects managers reveals that from every 13 project manager job advertisement 8 employers ask for PMP certification preference. They come from midcareer to higher tier management positions with 10 years or above experience. This number is consistently increasing and more and more employers seek for PMP certified Project managers for their organizations.
PMP certification Training course is primarily based on the PMBOK Guide Edition 5. Classes are developed to the specification and detail by expert Project mangers. We provide class room and online training for individual and group of students. Curriculum provides you with latest knowledge, skills and industry practices with case studies and sample test questions. Course duration is flexible for on demand online trainings but scheduled trainings start on announced calendar dates.
PMP Certification Prep Training Includes:
- PMP Certification Study Guide
- Reference material and case studies
- Modern teaching techniques
- Exercises and Quiz
- Identification of Knowledge gaps and Methods to over come
- Tips and Tricks for PMP Exam
- Real world project management Techniques
- Intro to Project management software applications.
- Assistance with Application Process for Exam.
- PMP Training Certificate of 35 contact hours acceptable for PMI
You can be a Certified Project Manager
- You have four-year degree (bachelor’s or equivalent)
- You have three years of project management experience, with 4,500 hours leading and directing projects and 35 hours of project management contact training/education.
- If you have Secondary-level diploma (high school or equivalent) and at least five years of project management experience, with 7,500 hours leading and directing projects and 35 hours of project management education
PMP Course Outline:
- PMP® certification
- Requirements for certification
- Certification examination process
- Project management overview and context
- Project management knowledge areas
- Project integration management
- Project scope management
- Project time management
- Project cost management
- Project quality management
- Project human resource management
- Project communication
- Project risk management
- Project procurement management
- Professional and social responsibility
- Project management process groups
- Monitoring and Controlling
- Project management process dependencies and flow
- PMP® examination and preparation
- A practice/sample multiple choice examination